Re: [wpmac] Keep Together....

  • Kevin McCoy
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2009
      Do you have ResEdit?
      <http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macos/417>

      If you open the "English (USA)" file (or whatever language you are
      using, e.g., "English (CAN)"), open 'DITL' number 249, select item
      number 5 (under the 'DITL' menu) and then under the 'Resource' menu
      'Open as Dialog Item' you can change the '1' to any number you would
      like�

      -Kevin

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 3, 2009
        Thanks Kevin. It's worth reminding anyone about to use ResEdit to
        make a copy of the file you want to modify, and edit the copy.

        John R.

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Kevin McCoy <kevin@...> wrote:

        > Do you have ResEdit?
        > <http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macos/417>
        >
        > If you open the "English (USA)" file (or whatever language you are
        > using, e.g., "English (CAN)"), open 'DITL' number 249, select item
        > number 5 (under the 'DITL' menu) and then under the 'Resource' menu
        > 'Open as Dialog Item' you can change the '1' to any number you would
        > like…
        >
        > -Kevin
      • Kevin McCoy
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 4, 2009
          An excellent point. I was going to mention it, but then I forgot
          before I hit "send."

          On Aug 4, 2009, at 12:14 AM, John Rethorst wrote:

          > Thanks Kevin. It's worth reminding anyone about to use ResEdit to
          > make a copy of the file you want to modify, and edit the copy.
          >
          > John R.
          >

          > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Kevin McCoy <kevin@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> Do you have ResEdit?
          >> <http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macos/417>
          >>
          >> If you open the "English (USA)" file (or whatever language you are
          >> using, e.g., "English (CAN)"), open 'DITL' number 249, select item
          >> number 5 (under the 'DITL' menu) and then under the 'Resource' menu
          >> 'Open as Dialog Item' you can change the '1' to any number you would
          >> like…
          >>
          >> -Kevin
        • Rick Albright
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 4, 2009
            Seems like a lot of trouble to go to, just to change a default of "1"
            when you're probably going to change the value each time you use it
            anyway. I've never used that option myself, though I do regularly use
            the widow and orphan control.

            Rick Albright