Re: [wpmac] various problems

  • Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2009
      Well If you really, absolutely positively go to have Word perfect in the
      Intel Mac You can use the tools here to open WP. Or if you want to move
      on to modern WP you can you boot camp or equivalent install a version of
      windows and get the PC version.

      In this case this is not an emulator. Intel Chips have feature where you
      can run more than one OS in the chip with an intervening program to to
      use that section.

      So you can use the best of both world without having to buy two
      different computers.

      --
      Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T. "If it Ain't Broke, Don't Fix it"
      616 Liberty Street Martinsville, Va 24112-1809