Re: [wpmac] Re: cross platform editing in WordPerfect

  • geoffrey mendelson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 24 11:36 AM
      On Jun 24, 2009, at 8:54 PM, Edward Mendelson wrote:

      > To help prevent other people from wasting time answering questions
      > that you don't want an answer to, could you kindly tell us which of
      > these two statements is correct:
      >
      > 1. You want to share documents with your friend, and you don't care
      > whether or not the documents were created in WordPerfect, Word, or
      > anything else. The only important thing is that you can share them
      > between an old Mac and a Windows PC

      1a. Exactly which old Mac it is, and what version of MacOS does it run?

      1b. Where are you and where is the person with the Mac?

      I'll gladly help out someone local, but someone 10,000 miles away
      would be better served by someone else. :-)

      Geoff.

      --
      geoffrey mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
      Jerusalem Israel geoffreymendelson@...