Re: file extensions

  • Edward Mendelson
    Message 1 of 4 , May 19 7:48 AM
      If your sister wants to save most or all of her files in WP for Windows format, make things easier by using

      Edit
      Preferences
      Files

      and change Save As File Dialog Format to

      WP for PC 6,7,8

      Then OK
      Close Preferences window

      Files will open more slowly in WPMac because the program needs to convert them, but this saves a step when saving.