transferring Quickcorrect and user word files

  • Annette
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2009
      On my new MAC I have created a virtual machine and installed Win XP Professional 3 and Word Perfect Office 11. I have used WP for years doing medical transcription, and have created data on quickcorrect and user word files. I am trying to discover the way to copy/move these already created files from my old pc to the pc portion of the Mac and still use WP 11. I seem to have copied the files in question, but do not know where in WP to paste them. I'd prefer not to use one of the programs that can be purchased in order to transfer WP from one computer to the other; just to move those necessary and convenient already-developed quickcorrect and user word files I here reference.

      Anybody out there who can help?

      Many thanks
    • Edward Mendelson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2009
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Annette" <mommadoc@...> wrote:

        > On my new MAC I have created a virtual machine and installed Win XP Professional 3 and Word Perfect Office 11. I have used WP for years doing medical transcription, and have created data on quickcorrect and user word files. I am trying to discover the way to copy/move these already created files from my old pc to the pc portion of the Mac and still use WP 11. I seem to have copied the files in question, but do not know where in WP to paste them. I'd prefer not to use one of the programs that can be purchased in order to transfer WP from one computer to the other; just to move those necessary and convenient already-developed quickcorrect and user word files I here reference.
        >
        > Anybody out there who can help?

        I *think* you're asking about moving files from one copy of WordPerfect for Windows to another copy of WordPerfect for Windows - not WordPerfect for the Mac.

        The best place to find answers to questions about WP for Windows isn't here, but in the "How do I..." forum at this address:

        http://www.wpuniverse.com

        You'll get a quick, expert answer there.