Re: Speed Styles

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
      I can't duplicate this. Try copying all Speedstyles into a document,
      and then recreating the Library as before. This time, though, don't
      copy any resources from the old Library. Make a couple of new
      speedstyles. If they're visible in the menu, I'd conclude that the
      earlier set of styles became corrupted and should be recreated.

      Another thought: do your style have keystrokes or macros assigned?

      As a last resort, my Character Styles macro set does much the
      same thing, but color is not available.

      John R.