Re: Speed Styles

  • Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2009
      No, if the SpeedStyle is saved in the Library. However, more
      SpeedStyles appear in the menu for documents that have SpeedStyles saved
      in them -- not limited to that document's SpeedStyles, either, though
      still not all that are in the Library. Tom

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2009
        I can't duplicate this. Try copying all Speedstyles into a document,
        and then recreating the Library as before. This time, though, don't
        copy any resources from the old Library. Make a couple of new
        speedstyles. If they're visible in the menu, I'd conclude that the
        earlier set of styles became corrupted and should be recreated.

        Another thought: do your style have keystrokes or macros assigned?

        As a last resort, my Character Styles macro set does much the
        same thing, but color is not available.

        John R.