Re: Print Directly to Printer

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2009
      We have well-developed methods already, but FWIW this was just posted
      in emaculation.com's forum:

      Search for "CUPS" in Mac OS Help. This walks you through how to set it
      up on the OS X side. Use the Desktop Printer Utility in OS 9 to create an
      LPR desktop printer with the information the Help file tells you how to
      get. Works like a dream. If you choose a PPD for a color printer, color
      printing should work (although everything is bolded for me for some
      reason...hmm.)