Re: WordPerfect DOS (was: Explaining the Macintosh surge?)

  • Edward Mendelson
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 21 4:32 AM
      Well, yes. But since you can't possibly print from DOS on an Intel Mac, and because you have to be a unix guru to be able to get a file into or out of the DOS disk image, perhaps this isn't really practical?

      > Apparently, VMware Fusion allows you to install DOS on an Intel Mac,
      > in which case it must be possible to install WordPerfect DOS:
      > http://communities.vmware.com/message/977179
      > --
      >
      > Bob Stern

    • Chad Smith
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 23 8:11 AM
        Yes, Word 5.1 can be run under SheepShaver.

        - Chad Smith
        http://www.chadwsmith.com/