[wpmac] Re: Explaining the Macintosh surge?

  • George B. Richardson
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 20 5:12 PM
      Understandably, you want to avoid Word. This may
      be sacrilege on this list, but you may want to
      take a look at the open source application called
      NeoOffice. It is rich with features and can read
      WP files. <http://www.neooffice.org>

      George Richardson

      --
      ƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒƒ
      George B. Richardson

    • Chad Smith
      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 23 8:11 AM
        Yes, Word 5.1 can be run under SheepShaver.

        - Chad Smith
        http://www.chadwsmith.com/