[wpmac] Re: Evolution?

  • Ralph Martin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 15, 2009
      I've got WP working with Sheepshaver, but I can't find a way
      to transfer old WP files, or your templates, to the Sheepshaver disk.
      There was no Transfer file or Shared folder installed by Sheepshaver.
      Am I missing something?

      Thanks, Ralph Martin
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 15, 2009
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Ralph Martin <khaki@...> wrote:

        > I've got WP working with Sheepshaver, but I can't find a way
        > to transfer old WP files, or your templates, to the Sheepshaver disk.
        > There was no Transfer file or Shared folder installed by Sheepshaver.

        Quit SheepShaver and open its disk in OSX. Drag whatever you want
        onto that disk. Unmount it before starting SheepShaver again.

        Use SheepShaver Prefs to set a shared folder. This is explained in
        the Readme file with the distribution.

        John R.
      • Ralph Martin
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 15, 2009