Re: [wpmac] Symbolic Links to expand the shared folder

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
      Tom, this is really good news. WP/SS now has access to the entire OSX
      volume, leaving no particular need to set the Unix volume to an OSX
      folder of any size, e.g. the Documents folder, or keep documents on
      the SS volume. I plan to test how the symbolic links interact with the
      "Open WP Files in OSX" Applescript, that lets you just double-click
      on a WP file anywhere in the (so far, only the) folder designated as
      the Unix volume to open the file in WP/SS.

      Thanks!