Re: Multiple Undos

  • Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
      John, I agree about the multiple undos. Also for my wish list of
      thoroughly modern features it would be nice to have in our WP is Unicode
      support -- though I note that WPWin lacks it to this day. (I manage the
      Central European encoding needed for Polish text by using CE fonts in
      WP, sometimes later using TextEdit to convert to a Unicode font -- for
      email, for example.)

      Thank you for your tireless work to keep WP working for us. It does. Tom