Re: [wpmac] Re: Help! with conversions

  • John Kaufmann
    Message 1 of 13 , Feb 6 12:16 PM
      In a message dated 2009.02.06 01:25 -0500, John Rethorst wrote:

      > We serious wordsmiths are also known for longevity, ...

      ;-)¬°Good! I'd miss your posts... and invaluable contribution to the WP world.

      > and plan to continue using the best word processing program ever written.

      Spoken like someone who can appreciate an incorrigible user of WP 5.1.
      --
      John
    • David Patterson
      Message 2 of 13 , Feb 9 12:50 PM
        >>Spoken like someone who can appreciate an incorrigible user of WP 5.1.
        --
        John<<

        That's where I started, WP5.1 in college. I fell in love with using the
        keyboard shortcuts, not having to move my hands from the keyboard.
        Of course this was under DOS, but once I moved to a GUI it was a real
        time saver.
        Message 3 of 13 , Feb 9 10:46 PM
          Some of us still use those shortcuts in WPMac - Shift-F7 to print, anyone?

          Geoff