Re: [wpmac] Digest Number 1082

  • Karl Winkelmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com eruditely mused the following:

      >I have SpamSieve, but I've been reluctant to mark as spam the
      >occasional spam sent to this list for fear that legitimate
      >WordPerfect list postings would be marked as spam. Anyone have
      >experience with whether SpamSieve can distinguish the two types of
      >list postings if I start to flag them as spam?

      SpamSieve adds various details, including the email address, from marked
      emails to its Whitelist and Blocklist. If you have any difficulty with
      missing emails, you can just delete those entries from either list if
      they are too aggressive for your liking. First thing you should do, if
      you have not done so already, is mark the email address of this list as
      good and you can also add several other parameters that will be used.

      Cheers

      Karl W