Re: New link for Basilisk II-based WPMac system

  • Edward Mendelson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2009
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, somniferous1 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > 1. When I take a table (in another application and not in WP) and copy
      > the list to the clipboard the clipboard pastes it to the OS10 as a
      > picture. I would much prefer the list as data. (that is what used to
      > happen in the system 7.5) Does WP have a table function I can use?

      Not sure what you're asking. If you're asking if WP has a table function,
      look at the WP top line menu, where you will see a "Table" menu. If
      you're asking about the clipboard, go to the forums at
      www.emaculation.com where they know all about such things.

      > 2. The appliance says it has a limit as 254 MB. Although I read that
      > I can create another image I was unaware (till now) that I have nearly
      > exceeded that limit (264,734,209 bytes). Nothing happened so far.
      > What might happen?

      If you run out of disk space, you can create another disk. Use the
      Emulator Disk Image Chooser application that came with the
      Basilisk II installer. It is entirely self-explanatory. You will not need
      any further advice from us on how to use it.