Re: [wpmac] Re: Problem Using SheepShaver

  • Steve K
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
      ED,

      I did download and read all the instructions before trying to use SS.  I guess I didn't state my question correctly.  What I was getting at is when it says "Click the installer icon" I didn't have one showing on my desktop.  I did have the sheep showing, but nothing happened when I clicked on that.  I did find the installer by searching through the files and will try using that.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 12, 2009
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Steve K <bearsteve@...> wrote:

        > I did download and read all the instructions before trying to use SS.  I guess I didn't state
        my question correctly.  What I was getting at is when it says "Click the installer icon" I didn't
        have one showing on my desktop.  I did have the sheep showing, but nothing happened
        when I clicked on that.  I did find the installer by searching through the files and will try
        using that.

        The "Installer" icon is in the SS-WP-1.1 folder - the same folder
        with the "Install ReadMe.pdf" file that says you should click on the
        Installer icon. If you found the Install ReadMe.pdf, the Installer icon
        is right there in the same place.