[wpmac] Re: WOW! (Was: A small and simple way to use WPMac files on today's Macs

  • Edward Mendelson
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 4, 2008

      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "John Sandel" <flagnab@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I do have a serious suggestion: for newbies (& the ignorant, such as,
      > > well, me), would either of you be willing to draw up a simple,
      > > 2-column document checking off the salient differences between these
      > > two approaches to deploying WPMac on OS X?
      >
      > John knows his system far better than I do, so
      > perhaps I should leave the comparisons to him.
      > But here's my first impression:

      When I wrote my tentative list of differences between the two
      systems, I thought mine could NOT run almost full-screen.
      I now find that it can. Details later if anyone wants them.

      I'm touching up my original system with a few minor
      improvements. If anyone has any suggestions, please let
      me know.
    • Grace
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 6, 2008
        I just joined this group today and found this to very helpful! Thank you!

        Grace

        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Mendelson" <em315@...>