Re: [wpmac] Re: WOW! (Was: A small and simple way to use WPMac files on today's Macs)

  • John Sandel
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 3, 2008
      That looks like a good start. Not being familiar with either
      implementation, I can't comment on it. Maybe others can … John R …?

      JS

    • Edward Mendelson
      Message 2 of 12 , Nov 4, 2008

        > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "John Sandel" <flagnab@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I do have a serious suggestion: for newbies (& the ignorant, such as,
        > > well, me), would either of you be willing to draw up a simple,
        > > 2-column document checking off the salient differences between these
        > > two approaches to deploying WPMac on OS X?
        >
        > John knows his system far better than I do, so
        > perhaps I should leave the comparisons to him.
        > But here's my first impression:

        When I wrote my tentative list of differences between the two
        systems, I thought mine could NOT run almost full-screen.
        I now find that it can. Details later if anyone wants them.

        I'm touching up my original system with a few minor
        improvements. If anyone has any suggestions, please let
        me know.
      • Grace
        Message 3 of 12 , Nov 6, 2008
          I just joined this group today and found this to very helpful! Thank you!

          Grace

          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Mendelson" <em315@...>