PPC/OS 10.5

  • michielhvr
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2008
      I just switched to 10.5 Leopard on my PPC iMac G5 (± 4 yrs old).

      I choose for a completely clean + new installation, saving my data,
      some prefs and settings on an external drive.

      This morning I tried to install "Wordperfect-SheepShaver Install",
      but I didn't succeed.

      Is it the wrong installation for my PPC/10.5 or is it me failing to
      do the installation correctly?

      I can't figure it out but I do thought "Intel Mac and/or OS 10.5"
      meaning PPC/OS 10.5 too.

      Am I right?

      Appreciate your reply and all the help we get from this group.
      I've continued using WP with lots of pleasure since I bought this
      machine end of 2004.

      Kind regards,

      Michiel Hoornweg van Rij