Re: [wpmac] How to view WPWin 10 docs on Macbook?

  • Paul Hogan
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 19, 2008
      There are at least 2 ways.
      Download Abiword, which can at least open Wordperfect files
      Purchase or download and use during a free trial period (maybe) MacLink Plus
      Paul Hogan

      On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 8:32 AM, sparklett162002
      <sparklett162002@...>wrote:

      > I'm totally mental when it comes to computers. I had an HP laptop,
      > but then I purchased a MacBook, and the nice people at Mac
      > transferred the documents from my HP to my MacBook.
      >
      > However, I cannot view some of the documents because they were
      > saved as .wpd. I get an error message that says, "There is no
      > default application specified to open the document, "New
      > WordPerfect 10 Document (4).wpd". Can anyone suggest the
      > easiest way I could view the documents via iWork '08?

    • Cheryl Collins
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 19, 2008
        I tried NeoIffice to read WP12 files ‹ unfortunately, there were way too
        many formatting glitches.