Re: Sheepshaver sound problem
- Here are some other things we can try:
1. Older version of Sound control panel (OS 8.5)
2. Remove certain extensions
3. or Use a non-hardware specific ROM (Graham's is specifically for the iMac)
- Downloading the OS 9.0.4 update from Apple's website and installing
it overtop the current OS while in SheepShaver fixes part of the problem.
It gives you a working copy of the Sound Control Panel, but there is
no "built-in" device listed for the sound output, so there is still no
sound. But at least you can get into the control panel now.