watch folder to print pdf

  • Steve Kane
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2008
      I have to replace my 8 year old HP OfficeJet d155xi. The all-in-one
      printers I am looking at as a possible replacement do not have
      Classic drivers.

      I have a registered copy of print2pdf running under Classic. I seem
      to recall that there is an Applescript somewhere in the files or
      links section that can watch a folder for pdfs and print it when a
      new one shows up, but I can't find it.

      Could someone point me to it please?

      Thank you.
    • ted_m_p_lee
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2008
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, Steve Kane <skane-l@...> wrote:

        > I have to replace my 8 year old HP OfficeJet d155xi. The all-in-one
        > printers I am looking at as a possible replacement do not have
        > Classic drivers.
        >
        > I have a registered copy of print2pdf running under Classic. I seem
        > to recall that there is an Applescript somewhere in the files or
        > links section that can watch a folder for pdfs and print it when a
        > new one shows up, but I can't find it.
        >
        > Could someone point me to it please?

        I know there's one in the Sheepshaver distribution -- that's how you
        get printing done from within Sheepshaver. I don't know if there's one
        elsewhere.

        Ted Lee
        Minnetonka, MN