Switching to WP for Mac

  • ewhoward51
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      I have been a WP for Windows user for years. I even started in the
      days of DOS. I recently bought a Mac and want to get WP for Mac.
      I sometimes use Word (I have been using the Mac version for a
      couple of months). What advice do you have for switching to WP
      for Mac. Does it work on Mac and can I use my old Windows files?

      Thanks.