[ANN] QuickCorrect 1.2.4

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      These macros enhance WP's automatic correction feature. I find them
      to be a real timesaver.

      QuickCorrect Entry -- correct a mistyped word and add that word
      to WP's QuickCorrect list all at once, and with a minimum of keystrokes.

      Letterswitch -- press a key (I use F2) to switch the last two letters
      typed. It makse typign easire.

      QuickCorrect Toggle -- turn QuickCorrect on and off easily.

      Free in the Files section here, as QuickCorrect 1.2.4.sit.