Re: Reveal Codes

  • Edward Mendelson
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 6 7:34 AM
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "armando83014" <armandowyoming@...> wrote:

      > Long time wordperfect for mac/classic user, now trying to set up
      > Intel-based wordperfect. Difficult. The one function I can't work
      > w/o is Reveal Codes. Is there any other word processing program
      > that has it or similar function.

      I don't think any other word-processing program uses Reveal Codes.
    • John Rehwinkel
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 7 10:02 AM
        >> Long time wordperfect for mac/classic user, now trying to set up
        >> Intel-based wordperfect. Difficult. The one function I can't work
        >> w/o is Reveal Codes. Is there any other word processing program
        >> that has it or similar function.
        >
        > I don't think any other word-processing program uses Reveal Codes.

        Apple's Pages has a useful function for this. View → Show Invisibles
        (⇑⌘I).

        – John
      • armando83014
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 7 1:21 PM
          Thanks to all for the information. I was afraid that
          there is no option. I may to you up on offer to help
          on setting up my new intel-Mac.
          Armando

          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, John Rehwinkel <jrehwin@...> wrote:

          > >> Long time wordperfect for mac/classic user, now trying to set up
          > >> Intel-based wordperfect. Difficult. The one function I can't work
          > >> w/o is Reveal Codes. Is there any other word processing program
          > >> that has it or similar function.
          > >
          > > I don't think any other word-processing program uses Reveal Codes.
          >
          > Apple's Pages has a useful function for this. View â†' Show Invisibles
          > (â‡`⌘I).
          >
          > â€" John

        • Luiz
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 8 2:31 PM
            On 07/09/2008, at 14:02, John Rehwinkel wrote:

            > >> Long time wordperfect for mac/classic user, now trying to set up
            > >> Intel-based wordperfect. Difficult. The one function I can't work
            > >> w/o is Reveal Codes. Is there any other word processing program
            > >> that has it or similar function.
            > >
            > > I don't think any other word-processing program uses Reveal Codes.
            >
            > Apple's Pages has a useful function for this. View → Show Invisibles
            > (⇑⌘I).
            >
            > – John

            Ops! It reveals only "return" and the like, but not "bold" or "italic"
            etc. as the old good WP does.

            Salute!