Re: [wpmac] Reveal Codes

    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 5, 2008
      Armando

      No. Word's is a poor approximation. What's the issue with setting up
      sheepshaver on an intel mac? Maybe the group can help. It took me
      about half an hour (including copying files across) to set it up
      exactly as I wanted it. After that, launching sheepshaver and then WP
      under sheepshaver is still quicker than launching Word 2008.

      Geoff

      >Long time wordperfect for mac/classic user, now trying to set up
      >Intel-based wordperfect. Difficult. The one function I can't work
      >w/o is Reveal Codes. Is there any other word processing program
      >that has it or similar function.
      >Thanks,
      >Armando

    • Edward Mendelson
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 6, 2008
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "armando83014" <armandowyoming@...> wrote:

        > Long time wordperfect for mac/classic user, now trying to set up
        > Intel-based wordperfect. Difficult. The one function I can't work
        > w/o is Reveal Codes. Is there any other word processing program
        > that has it or similar function.

        I don't think any other word-processing program uses Reveal Codes.
      • John Rehwinkel
        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 7, 2008
          >> Long time wordperfect for mac/classic user, now trying to set up
          >> Intel-based wordperfect. Difficult. The one function I can't work
          >> w/o is Reveal Codes. Is there any other word processing program
          >> that has it or similar function.
          >
          > I don't think any other word-processing program uses Reveal Codes.

          Apple's Pages has a useful function for this. View → Show Invisibles
          (⇑⌘I).

          – John
        • armando83014
          Message 4 of 16 , Sep 7, 2008
            Thanks to all for the information. I was afraid that
            there is no option. I may to you up on offer to help
            on setting up my new intel-Mac.
            Armando

            --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, John Rehwinkel <jrehwin@...> wrote:

            > >> Long time wordperfect for mac/classic user, now trying to set up
            > >> Intel-based wordperfect. Difficult. The one function I can't work
            > >> w/o is Reveal Codes. Is there any other word processing program
            > >> that has it or similar function.
            > >
            > > I don't think any other word-processing program uses Reveal Codes.
            >
            > Apple's Pages has a useful function for this. View â†' Show Invisibles
            > (â‡`⌘I).
            >
            > â€" John

          • Luiz
            Message 5 of 16 , Sep 8, 2008
              On 07/09/2008, at 14:02, John Rehwinkel wrote:

              > >> Long time wordperfect for mac/classic user, now trying to set up
              > >> Intel-based wordperfect. Difficult. The one function I can't work
              > >> w/o is Reveal Codes. Is there any other word processing program
              > >> that has it or similar function.
              > >
              > > I don't think any other word-processing program uses Reveal Codes.
              >
              > Apple's Pages has a useful function for this. View → Show Invisibles
              > (⇑⌘I).
              >
              > – John

              Ops! It reveals only "return" and the like, but not "bold" or "italic"
              etc. as the old good WP does.

              Salute!