Trying to load 3.5e in os x 10.5 leopard

  • randysassaman
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2 1:27 PM
      I am having the same issue as fuleforluv (I click on the add button
      under volumes and select sheepshaver volume.dmg, but only the
      file name, and not the full path is entered in the box) on a
      MacBook OS 10.5. I can get WP to open in Sheepsaver, but can't
      figure out how to (1) get existing WP docs into SS/WP to edit or
      (2) get a saved WP doc out of SS and onto our server. Our office
      has several pre-intel Macs with all of our forms and work on
      WP, and wonder if that has somehting to do with the prefs issue.