the desktop never opens

  • anneeswan
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2008
      How do you get the OS 9 desktop to open from Sheepshaver. Nothing happens.

      The only thing that I can think of that I might be doing wrong is in
      the preferences box, when the instructions tell you to "Type in the
      paths to the ROM File and Unix Root as shown." I have no idea what
      this means or where to find these things.

      Can anyone help me? You can assume I'm completely ignorant.

      Thank you!