Re: When to install Sheepshaver

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
      Tina, thanks for your kind words. It really doesn't matter whether
      you install SS or Leopard first, except that an OS update is a good
      time to "refresh" your machine by doing a backup, formatting the
      startup disk and then doing a clean install of the OS. In that case,
      there'd be no point in installing SS first.

      John R.