Re: [wpmac] Can the OSX bar be removed for SS?

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2008
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, J Busch <job4031@...> wrote:

      > I have also been trying to figure a way for the SS window to automatically
      > shift up to the top of the screen instead of leaving the gap for the menu.
      > Applescripts don't seem to work, may have to program it into SS?

      I tried an Applescript, but you're right, it's not scriptable. It would actually
      be easier for someone to add the core suite of Applescript support, e.g.
      the move command and the window object, than it would for them to
      add the specific move, testing first for the presentation mode.

      I don't know whether GUI scripting supports a mouse drag like it does
      a click, but I'll take a look. IAC it'snot a problem to move the window
      while SS is loading. And the extra line or two of text is nice.