When to install Sheepshaver

  • tbgibson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
      Hi all.. I am getting ready to upgrade my G5 to Leopard. That means
      finally losing Classic.

      I have downloaded the Sheepshaver package (and have already
      successfully installed and used in on my MacBook laptop) but wonder if
      I should install it on my G5 now or wait until I've already installed
      Leopard?

      Or does it make any difference at all?

      Thanks for your help. This is one of the nicest groups around.

      Tina
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2008
        Tina, thanks for your kind words. It really doesn't matter whether
        you install SS or Leopard first, except that an OS update is a good
        time to "refresh" your machine by doing a backup, formatting the
        startup disk and then doing a clean install of the OS. In that case,
        there'd be no point in installing SS first.

        John R.