Re: Major internet security flaw revealed

  • ted_m_p_lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2008

      > New York Times, July 30, 2008
      > With Security at Risk, a Push to Patch the Web
      >
      > By JOHN MARKOFF

      Ironic that you should post this today John. I got into work and found
      a broadcast email from our IT department warning us that the DNS
      servers our company uses, which are provided by ATT, were under attack
      and that we should expect slow response. Presumably someone was
      attempting to exploit the vulnerability. Oh yes, it also said ATT was
      in the process of fixing the problem.

      Ted Lee
      Minnetonka, MN