Re: [wpmac] have we outgrown Yahoo?

  • Diane Mettam
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 7, 2008
      I run a home-based memory preservation business
      through a company called Creative Memories. We have
      used Yahoo Groups very successfully for a couple of
      years to share information and assistance. There are
      thousands of consultants in the U.S. and Canada, many
      of whom use Yahoo Groups every day. Many of them are
      computer novices, others quite sophisticated. It works
      for all of us.

      As Tom says, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

      Diane

      P.S. I have been ill and fallen behind on things - I
      will get the directions for creating and printing
      booklets in WP posted soon. I'm sorry for the delay.

    • RBRoufberg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 8, 2008
        In a message dated 7/8/08 12:18:16 AM, dmettam@... writes:

        > As Tom says, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

        Ditto here. Messages come via e-mail; we don't have to log on to another
        site.

        Ruth R.

      • Alexander Wold
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 9, 2008
          I also agree, please don't change. Another listserve I subscribed to
          changed and it is just too much trouble to go to their site and
          browse. I much prefer the digests I get.

          Alexander Wold
          Albuquerque, NM
          alex@...