Re: SheepShaver update

  • jeraldbricker
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 2, 2008
      Two files download in the folder you've provided: SheepShaver-KDH-280608
      and SheepShaver-KDS-280608. I assume I'm supposed to replace the
      current version of SS that I'm running with one of these files. Which one?

      JB

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2008
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "jeraldbricker" <jeraldbricker@...> wrote:

        > Two files download in the folder you've provided: SheepShaver-KDH-280608
        > and SheepShaver-KDS-280608. I assume I'm supposed to replace the
        > current version of SS that I'm running with one of these files. Which one?

        They differ only in how they resolve an issue with cursor placement. Hardly
        any difference, but I find I like the H version better.