printing to A3 paper

  • iainmeek
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2008
      Does anyone know if one can print onto A3 paper- or larger-
      using sheepshaver to export .pdf files?

      Thanks in advance.
    • iainmeek
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2008
        If you find out how to do this, please let me know!

        iain@...
      • Edward Mendelson
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2008
          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "iainmeek" <wordperfectmac@...> wrote:

          > If you find out how to do this, please let me know!
          >
          > iain@...

          Stay tuned. Instructions for creating large-size PDFs and printing to
          large-format printers coming in a few days.
        • Edward Mendelson
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 9, 2008
            See message 5469 for a WPMac setup that prints/creates PDFs in A3 format.

            --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Mendelson" <em315@...>