Re: SheepShaver update

  • ted_m_p_lee
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 26, 2008

      > It took longer to get to it than I wanted, but I've been able to do
      > some testing on the Sheepshaver release of 14 June 2008 (link
      > in the Links section here and files in the Files section). This is
      > an Intel-only build (although source is available to build for PPC)
      > that fixes several issues:

      Are there any hints when someone plans on packaging up the PPC (or a
      universal) version? (I may regard myself as a "hobbyist" regarding my
      Mac much of the time, but I'm not adventuresome enough to try my own
      compiles!)

      Ted Lee
      Minnetonka, MN
    • jeraldbricker
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 2, 2008
        Two files download in the folder you've provided: SheepShaver-KDH-280608
        and SheepShaver-KDS-280608. I assume I'm supposed to replace the
        current version of SS that I'm running with one of these files. Which one?

        JB

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 2, 2008
          --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "jeraldbricker" <jeraldbricker@...> wrote:

          > Two files download in the folder you've provided: SheepShaver-KDH-280608
          > and SheepShaver-KDS-280608. I assume I'm supposed to replace the
          > current version of SS that I'm running with one of these files. Which one?

          They differ only in how they resolve an issue with cursor placement. Hardly
          any difference, but I find I like the H version better.