multiple-character match (wildcard)

  • ted_m_p_lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2008
      If I weren't lazy I imagine I could find the answer
      to this somewhere here (it's not in the help
      documentation.) Exactly when does "match multiple
      characters" work as a wildcard in find/replace?
      While I haven't experimented thoroughly, it seems
      it only matches characters, not spaces and maybe
      not even numbers or punctuation, and it must be
      preceded and followed by a character -- is that
      correct or am I misinterpreting some limited results?

      Ted Lee
      Minnetonka, MN