Re: [wpmac] Speaking of system 7...

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 10, 2008
      Ted

      I've upgraded to System 8.6, but until the latest hack of
      sheepshaver, 7.5.1 had much better graphics. I toyed on many
      occasions with going back to John's original and only didn't because
      having made the effort to upgrade I was too stubborn to admit it may
      not have been worth it. Stick with 7.5.1 if it already does
      everything you might want. John's package is excellent.

      Geoff