Re: [wpmac] Cross-reference codes (was: Do WP-Mac documents open in WP-Win?)

    Message 1 of 9 , May 22, 2008
      John

      I haven't seen anything, but then, for the moment, WPWin is merely a
      step in the process. Publishers tend to want MS Word and WP Win will
      Save as Word with cross-referenced footnote numbers in Word! Given
      Sheepshaver is a Virtual Machine, it seems little different from
      Parallels. X3 seems as customisable as WP Mac. One of the jobs for
      the Summer is to see if I can get WP Win X3 to run exactly the same
      as WP Mac (Keyboard, macros, QuickCorrect). If so, I may move over
      completely because of Parallels' better integration with OSX (drag
      and drop).