RE: [wpmac] Re: SheepShaver: Startup Disk control panel

  • Bobby Debes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2 11:00 AM
      Hey John. I too have been using Wordperfect for as long as I can remember.
      I bought my first Macbook in January '08 and love it. But I am unable to
      open any of my WP documents. I tried downloading SheepShaver and it appears
      on the desktop, but when I click on the icon nothing much happens. I am
      running Mac OS X version 10.5.2. Can you offer any help?

      Bob Debes

      Houston