Re: SheepShaver: Startup Disk control panel

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 8:07 AM

      > I'd like to warn against using the Startup Disk control panel within
      > SheepShaver. When I opened it and then clicked on the SheepShaver
      > disk icon, it crashed SS. ...
      > John (Rethorst), you might consider incorporating this change the
      > next time you upload a revised SS installation package.

      That I will do, as noted here some time after the last release. It
      was my error to include the control panel in the last, and in the
      original, release.

      John R.
    • Bobby Debes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2008
        Hey John. I too have been using Wordperfect for as long as I can remember.
        I bought my first Macbook in January '08 and love it. But I am unable to
        open any of my WP documents. I tried downloading SheepShaver and it appears
        on the desktop, but when I click on the icon nothing much happens. I am
        running Mac OS X version 10.5.2. Can you offer any help?

        Bob Debes

        Houston