Re: SheepShaver build of 11 April 08 (was: page numbering problem)

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2008
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D." <TJRostaf@...>
      wrote:

      >I have
      > been trying out the new SheepShaver_KD_11_April_2008 build available
      > from eMaculation, it's nice to have the text insertion cursor align
      > properly

      Tom, where do you find this build? I just went to emaculation.com
      and couldn't find it.

      John R.
    • Edward Mendelson
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
        > Tom, where do you find this build? I just went to emaculation.com
        > and couldn't find it.

        There's a link in the message by Kelvin-something here:

        http://www.emaculation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?
        t=5093&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=1ca16182aea63e51ba8b8ba1977d8ee4

        It links to:

        http://www.nomicro.com/SheepShaver.html