Re: page numbering problem

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2008
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D." <TJRostaf@...>
      wrote:

      > Is this a bug, or do I have a corrupted document?

      I've never seen anything like that before, so my guess is a corrupted
      document. Try Save As, retaining Text, Attributes and Graphics. If
      the problem persists, Save As again retaining Text and Attributes.
      Then try saving just text (this tip is in Tips & Macros). When I have
      something like this, though, I often just save as text, and then
      paste the graphics in and assign styles again.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 23, 2008
        wrote:

        >I have
        > been trying out the new SheepShaver_KD_11_April_2008 build available
        > from eMaculation, it's nice to have the text insertion cursor align
        > properly

        Tom, where do you find this build? I just went to emaculation.com
        and couldn't find it.

        John R.
      • Edward Mendelson
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 24, 2008
          > Tom, where do you find this build? I just went to emaculation.com
          > and couldn't find it.

          There's a link in the message by Kelvin-something here:

          http://www.emaculation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?
          t=5093&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=1ca16182aea63e51ba8b8ba1977d8ee4

          It links to:

          http://www.nomicro.com/SheepShaver.html