Re: parallels and wp 5.1

  • andrewglacroix
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 22, 2008
      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Mendelson" <emendelson@...> wrote:

      > Just to clarify:
      >
      > When running WPDOS under Parallels or VMware, if you are
      > running it under Windows, then WPDOS runs in one of two
      > ways:
      >
      > 1. Fullscreen mode. In Parallels or VMware, this mode will
      > ALWAYS appear in a tiny window. There is NO way to change
      > this.
      >
      > 2. Windowed mode (WPDOS with a Windows "menu bar" at
      > the top). You can change the font size by using the method
      > below, and you change it even more flexibly running Tame
      > from www.tamedos.com.

      > --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Mendelson" <emendelson@> wrote:
      > >
      > > If you are running it under Windows, use Alt-Space to open the
      > > System menu (the icon in the upper-left of the window), find
      > > the tab with the font setting, and change the size of the font.

      Edward - a question for you. can i run wpdos with a windows
      "menu bar" under parallels?

      if not, how do I do it?

      best regards,

      Andrew
    • Edward Mendelson
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 23, 2008
        Press Alt-Enter when WPDOS is active. Under Windows,
        that switches between full-screen and windowed mode
        - just as it does in real Windows. When in windowed
        mode, click on the upper-left icon on the WP window
        and change the settings so that WP remains in windowed
        mode in the future.