[wpmac] Re: Archive your library

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
      Don't try to open the Library. There's no need to double-click it.
      Just copy the "Library (USA)" file (or "Library (GBR)" or whatever
      localization onto your backup disk.

      John R.

      --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Mendelson" <emendelson@...>

      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2008
        --- In wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com, RBRoufberg@... wrote:

        > Was I supposed to
        > have previously placed into the Library (USA) folder everything I
        > want to save? Even my 600+ bookmarks? Please give instructions
        > for the latter. Thanks.

        "Library (USA)" is a file, not a folder. See my other response.

        Bookmarks in WP are document-specific. What exactly do you
        mean?