[wpmac] Re: Installing sheepshaver

  • Daly Jessup
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2008
      >Thanks to those who answered. I've now managed to get to wp through
      >sheepshaver and basilisk, though so far haven't been able to move old
      >files to it. Will keep trying. I have been able to get some help from
      >our techs at ucla, but not many know linus applications--nobody at all
      >knew sheepshaver! Karen

      My favorite way is, in OS X, put anything I want in SheepShaver into
      my user/Documents folder. Then start SheepShaver, and open the "Unix"
      volume on the Desktop with a double click. That connects me to my OS
      X Documents folder, where I find the files I want to move to
      SheepShaver. I drag them from the documents folder to the SheepShaver
      Desktop and from there to the SheepShaver volume.

      Daly