Re: [wpmac] Re: word perfect/hold off on emails to Amelia for the moment

  • RBRoufberg@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 17, 2008
      In addition to the e-mail I sent Amelia Opat (with copy to this group's
      website), I also followed the suggestion of Blll Cheb, as follows:

      In a message dated 3/15/08 2:59:05 PM, mdcthen@... writes:

      > Why not just send Amelia and/or Corel a postal letter....there's
      > nothing more impressive than dropping a whole pile of letters on your
      boss's desk to make a point.

      I sent the same message as my e-mail, but addressed it to both of the snail
      mail addresses that randy@... provided on Sunday, March 16.

      Corel Corporation
      1600 Carling Avenue
      Ottawa, Ontario
      Canada
      K1Z 8R7

      Corel USA
      46430 Fremont Blvd.
      Fremont, CA 94538

      I added "Attention: Amelia Opat" to the envelope addresses.

      Ruth R.