WP & printing - other programs

  • Thomas J. Rostafinski, Ph.D.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2008
      ClarisWorks 4 runs well for me in SS under OS 8.6. I used the installer
      included on my old PowerBook 1400 CD (note that others on the list have
      suggested having the CD mounted in OSX before starting up SS), which
      gives me CW 4.0v4, then run the updaters available from Apple to raise
      that to 4.0v5, then 4.0v6. Or copy over your previous install. In the
      case of CW4, this includes the main ClarisWorks folder in Applications
      (or wherever) but also the Claris folder in the System Folder; the
      latter contains converters and other necessary files. HTH. Tom