Re: [wpmac] password protected documents

  • Peter Derrick
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
      As a member of wordperfectmac@yahoogroups.com who follows the
      discussion daily, I still don't understand why the people who now own
      Corel won't produce an updated version of WordPerfect for Macs. Since
      they do it for PCs, and the market share of Macs is growing, it would
      seem to make good business sense.

      Can Mike Hendriksen give us some information about this?

      Peter Derrick